Sunday, December 6, 2009

My 10yr old son's query

My son and I were driving along today and I had one of my christian cds playing in the car as I always do and it came to a part in the song where it was saying "there is no God like Jehovah, there is no God like Jehovah" and my son said what are they saying mum? So I explained to him that in the bible God has many names and started listing a few for him. And then he asked which one of God's names is the most important one? I must admit I had to think about this for a second, after all all of Gods' names are important and significant. But then God told me in my spirit Jesus is the name above all names as told us in phillipians 2:9,10,11. It's a blessing to teach our children about the Lord.

5 comments:

  1. "name above all names" - perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Lisa!!! thankyou for visiting, I'm not as negative as my Blog appears.

    Love life stories that involve children .... out of the mouths of babes, eh?

    Hope Christmas day was full of fun memories!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Mark, I know you not negative mate. I'm sorry I was harshly critical that day, I was having a bad day myself.

    Christmas was great with my mum and kids.

    All the best to you Mark, I love your blog !!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi sperical. Thanks for visiting my blog. I always like your comments on Kansas Bobs blog. And I like your smiley face. I don't know how to put pictures on the computer. I'm a bit computer illiterate. It's given me a real buzz tonight to find more people have looked at my blog. Now I'll have to try and think of more things to say, lol !!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete